Company History Books and Oral Histories
- The Perspective that comes from knowledge of context, bringing depth and dimension to your story.
- Authenticity that comes from creative conceptualization, painstaking research, and persistent revision.
- The Voices and Viewpoints of your past through oral history, with thorough preparation and expert interviewing.
- A Story that goes beyond reporting to create a fresh and powerful company history book that moves your audience.
- A Partner who will understand your goals, meet your expectations, take the load off your shoulders, yet keep you involved.
Ken made the process fun and painless. He highlighted points of pride and made the most of our milestones. As we made new history over the years, Ken helped us update the book through an efficient process.
Ken Durr is a marvel. An amazing writer. Incredible recall. A true (PhD) historian. He “gets” organizational politics. And he is just as adept at the publishing side of the job as well.
We worked with Ken to prepare and publish the centerpiece of our Centennial Celebration. Throughout the entire process, he was thorough, professional, punctual and an absolute joy to work with.
Ken is a consummate professional and has done an outstanding job over the years conducting a number of the Society’s oral histories and producing galleries for our virtual museum and archive.
MPR’s story was difficult to tell, it’s a niche company to say the least, and to put it into words that have meaning and don’t ramble is an art. Not everyone has that talent—but Ken delivered.